Pages

About Me

My photo
AZLE, TX, United States
I am a proud mother of 3 boys. I own Tidy Town Cleaning company and am working hard making that a success as well as my Etsy business Craftaholics! I have been married for 24 years and will be celebrating my 25th anniversary on December 31st!

Pin Of The Week: My Dream Workshop

     I LOVE Pinterest. Who doesn't? And if you don't know what Pinterest is then please leave this blog! I never fell for Twitter, even though I have an account. And Facebook never made my heart skip, but Pinterest was like the very first time I fell in love. Ok, ok so I'm being slightly melodramatic. What I really am is ADDICTED! And all you fellow Pinterest fanatics know exactly what I'm talking about. So to continue my love affair I am implementing my Pin of the week. Every Friday I will post MY all time favorite pin for that week. With out further ado:


 
 
Until Next Time!
 
XOXOXO!
Maggie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment