Pages

About Me

My photo
AZLE, TX, United States
I am a proud mother of 3 boys. I own Tidy Town Cleaning company and am working hard making that a success as well as my Etsy business Craftaholics! I have been married for 24 years and will be celebrating my 25th anniversary on December 31st!

What I'm Doing This Weekend

     Ah the weekend is finally here and while I don't have to work this weekend, I am planning to work this weekend. That is to say that I am going to spend some time organizing and decorating my office which I have had for 3 months now and it still looks well like an office. That is NOT what I want. I want a cozy, creative, casual space and boy do I have plenty of ideas of how I'm going to make it that way. My Pinterest account is chock full of ideas, concepts, and DYI's so this weekend I plan on implementing some of those thoughts into action and use them in my new office space.
 
Here are some befores:







 
 
Will post afters later.
 
Till next time:
 
XOXOX!
Maggie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment