Pages

About Me

My photo
AZLE, TX, United States
I am a proud mother of 3 boys. I own Tidy Town Cleaning company and am working hard making that a success as well as my Etsy business Craftaholics! I have been married for 24 years and will be celebrating my 25th anniversary on December 31st!

Pin Of The Week

My apologies for posting late but yesterday was a bit of a crazy day. I worked way past my usual time and (the very most important part) it was my twins' birthday!!! They are official teenagers at a whopping 13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys!
 
So with out further craziness my pin this week is spectacular! Not a craft to recreate but ultra gorgeous, beautiful, and just amazing.


 
 
This is a painting by Raphael. St. Michael overwhelming a Demon.

Until next time,
XOXOXO
Maggie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment