Pages

About Me

My photo
AZLE, TX, United States
I am a proud mother of 3 boys. I own Tidy Town Cleaning company and am working hard making that a success as well as my Etsy business Craftaholics! I have been married for 24 years and will be celebrating my 25th anniversary on December 31st!

Pin Of The Week

Hello my friends! Sorry that I have been unable to post the last few Fridays but I hope to make it up to you today.

This is my favorite time of year! I'm sure it is that way for many of you as well. This time of year brings out nostalgia, fun, and an extra dose of creativity which I guess it's why I LOVE it so.

So today I will show you a few of my favorite holiday related pins this week. In no particular order or preference.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And finally...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well I hope this makes up for my laziness! Some great pins some of which I plan on utilizing during this season of fun!
 
 
Until next time...
 
XOXOXOX!
 
Maggie

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment